Job Position: Field Engineer
Park Construction Company, a regional Highway/Heavy contractor established in Minneapolis,
is searching for an experienced Field Engineer. The right person will demonstrate a high safety
standard, leadership skills, and ability to work in a team environment.
Park works throughout the Midwest with a large portion of work in North Dakota. Travel to
these projects will be required. Excellent salary, benefit package, and promotion opportunities
available to qualified candidate.
- Experience: Field Engineer experience in the highway, street and bridge construction
- Knowledge: Generally-accepted construction methods for this industry
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Construction Management
- Ability to:
- Provide technical guidance to the project
- Conduct inspection of the field work, perform walk downs, develop punch lists,
mark up drawings to reflect as-built conditions
- Review shop drawings for conformance with the contract
- Report accurate quantities for labor cost reports
- Support Project Superintendent by enforcing quality control
- Ensure construction work complies with all engineering standards, codes,
specifications, and design instruction
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other
related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Park Construction Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer